Monday, December 19, 2011

I've been working on my shop, I occupy the top part of the barn and in the summer it was a sauna and in the winter it was an ice box.  My darling husband has helped me add insulation and ply wood to start the process.  I lined the walls in pages of my fathers paper back books. I lost my father a little over a year ago in a single car accident and his passing was devastating to me. It's hard to loose a parent who has always been there for me. A parent that no matter what never seemed disappointed in me. 

 Bare Walls
 Insulated
 Covered with Memories

He loved to read and when he passed away I wanted his books for projects...and then I decided by lining the walls I could always walk in a feel close to him.  Here are some pictures of the process and I will post new pictures as I get close to the finish project.

No comments:

Post a Comment