Friday, January 20, 2012

Creativity

I joined a card club a few months ago, my very first one...I've never done cards before but the invite was perfect timing. It gave me a venue for creating and putting my mind else where.  Sometimes people have no idea what a simple gesture can do for someone.  I'm glad my friend Rochelle invited me and I'm glad I accepted.  This week end I will take pictures of some of the cards I have made, now mind you my cards are not as wonderful as some of the their's but they have not kicked me out yet.  It's been wonderful being apart of this club. I am always amazed at the creativity these ladies have.

I'm hoping to have some spare time because I also have some items I want to re-purpose and will take before and after shots to show.  Have a great week-end and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment